results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64028
Question: To what is your Transporter connected

- Preamp
- Poweramp

Vereina, did you also try the Transporter direct into ATCs?
I can understand why introducing the SCA2 may have resulted in
'better' sound than using the volume control in a CD player, but would
be interested in the difference when introducing SCA2 between TP and
Active ATCs.
Like Clive B, I also run TP direct into ATC 100s via XLR.
I was tempted to get a good quality preamp(eg SCA2, or even a
valve...), to allow me to play vinyl.
I decided it was cheaper to replace all my vinyl with CDs rather than
buy, even a second hand, SCA2!
This setup has the advantage of simplicity,and I know that Clive B is
an advocate, but I'd be interested in your experience, and also those of
egd.

--
iwalker