So, what's the state of the art today? I'm sure there are some folks
here who rip LP's. I'm thinking about dipping my toe in the water, since
some of my music interests seem to be increasingly only on LP. I'd
prefer to do 24/96. What turntables are good? Are any of the USB
turntables decent? I have an iMac. Anyone here have suggestions for
that, too? What software do you use?

Basically, I am soliciting pretty much any feedback, as I really don't
have much of a clue. As some of you may know, I have been primarily a
digital->analog guy, not the reverse.

--
ezkcdude

There are 10 kind of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.
SHINYMETAL
'*Site*' (http://www.ezdiyaudio.com)| '*RSS*'
(http://www2.kumc.edu/students/ezamir/rss/ezdiyaudio.xml) |'*Forum*'