Squeezebox Touch SPDIF output compared to the Classic compared to the
Transporter.

As a lot of us use our Squeezeboxes as a transport into a Dac, so this
possibly is quite the question for habitual audiophile upgraders. :)
Early reports say the Touch has a much better implemented digital out
than the Classic.
Subjective reports say it sounds a fair bit better through a good Dac.

One to watch, if ongoing reports continue to indicate the Touch sounds
better than the Classic into a Dac then I'm upgrading when its available
in the UK.

And how close to the Transporter digital out is the Touch I wonder, and
if using an external Dac ANYWAY.....

how close to the Transporter will the Touch get?

Anyone any thoughts?

--
Gazjam