Dont put the DAC on the amp. Dont put anything on the amp.

First of all - The Rotel is second rate. Sorry - I had a Proton back in
the 80's. It was "great" so I thought. It's all relative. When you get
into the "real stuff" you are going to put your Rotel up for sale
lickety split!

My bias is get the hell out of class A/B. Either go tubes, or class T,
D or pure class A. I tried mosfets - no way - I'm into class T now and
I'm not turning back. I though about tubes at one stage but cap tweaking
has done the trick.

The Transport is one awesome sounding front end. Work on the other
stuff and dont bitch about the Transport!

--
earwaxer

Waxer

Transporter