zzvelik;496380 Wrote:
> The positive beta reviews coupled with last Friday's delay announcement
> makes me wonder if the Touch is being crippled in some way so it doesn't
> take any market share away from the Transporter.
I don't claim to understand much about Logitech's strategic vision, but
I am 100% certain that Logitech's vision of the future looks a lot more
like the $300 Touch than the $2000 Transporter. Or even the heavily
discounted $1200 TPs that have been appearing on audiogon. Besides, if
they wanted to cripple the Touch why delay it, when they could 'cripple'
it today by sending it out before the software is ready. You need more
than that for a good internet conspiracy theory.

--
aubuti