SoftwireEngineer;547993 Wrote:
>  They said it has shipped. I will report back in a few days. Usually it
> takes 50hrs or so for the power supply to open up.

cool! take some pics maybe... I'm interested if a new power supply will
help, the touch's digital sounds nicer than my old sb3, can it actually
get better!?!

--
sckramer

Sb touch - PSaudio DL3 (Cullen level 3) - PSaudio Trio C-100 (Cullen
level 3) - energy veritas 2.2i - Martin Logan descent  --  PSaudio ac3
power cables - psaudio duet - cardas quadlink 5 interconnect --
Transparent digital cable (1.5m) - audio quest slate spkr cables biwire