firedog;547013 Wrote:
> What PS did you order? I'm looking for one that isn't outrageously
> expensive (re:cost much less than the Touch itself) that will be an
> improvement over the stock supply.
>
> Let us know if yours improves the sound.
>
> Thanks
After having listened to the Touch with a modified Elpac, I cannot now
listen to it with the stock switching supply. I just turned off the
system and am on the computer now. I am waiting for a Welborne labs
power supply. It made quite a difference to my Duet and now I have
ordered a new one with the 5v for the Touch. Should be here in a few
days. It usually takes 50-100hrs for breakin.  Even the Touch needed
some breakin time. This costs about $200+S&H.

--
SoftwireEngineer