seanadams;510024 Wrote:
> Can you explain in more detail what you want to accomplish?  I don't
> think word clock has been tested in this context, but it's not clear to
> me that what you're doing is a valid application for it either.

Thanks for replying, seanadams.
The basis is that I would like to syncronize the receiving end of the
effect loop to word clock in instead of the clock embedded in the spdif
signal as I do believe that it will reduce jitter in the system.

The loop is as follows:
Transporter -> Behringer SRC2496 (converts all to 44.1) -> RME Fireface
UC + PC with crossover running at 44.1 -> Transporter (-> Tweeter amp.)

To clarify: My little digital round trip works fine if the Transporter
uses SPDIF input as clock source, but Wordclock in seems to OUTPUT
something when I select it as clock source.

--
Valentino