Squeezed_Rotel;529608 Wrote:
> Curt, how did you do it? I've used dBpoweramp to rip all of my cds, but
> I left everything to default settings. Where would I find the menu item
> you said would add some fixed gain?
> TIA
> John

Don't do this, John.
Use Replaygain to add variable (track and album) gain TAGS and then
playback using the SmartGain setting in SBS.
You can do this in DbPoweramp but (IMHO) its fiddly whereas F2K is very
simple, but YMMV.
Do NOT use the Replaygain(Apply) option as this will permanently change
your files so they are no longer bit-perfect copies.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio