magiccarpetride;541330 Wrote:
> I've just ordered Beresford Caiman DAC for my Squeezebox Duet, and was
> wondering if someone on this forum is using this configuration. I'd
> like to know what's the most optimal way to connect the Duet with the
> Caiman -- I am very keen on the sound quality, don't care at all about
> convenience. Whatever it takes to squeeze the last bit of audio signal
> out of my Squeezebox, I'll do it.
>
> Thanks.
I use a Caiman most of the time.
The optimal way is through a well-made (not necessarily expensive)
digital coax.
If your setup has a lot of interference, you can use an optical cable
instead. Personally I prefer the coax but the differences are small.

--
Themis

SBT - North Star dac 192 - Croft 25Pre and Series 7 power - Sonus Faber
Grand Piano Domus