dogsnadgers;542009 Wrote:
> Hi Gazjam
> Thanks for that - very interesting and helpful.  The only thing that
> puts me off the Touch is losing the Duet's remote, I guess I could
> control the Touch with the Duet remote but that then becomes an
> expensive player!
> Dave

I only bought the Touch purely as an upgraded digital transport...don't
even use the touch screen.
It's that much of an improvment sound wise it's well worth it.
What's wrong with an expensive player if it sounds this good!
Surely too having the convenience of the controller is a GOOD thing?

I use IPENG with my Touch...helluva way to listen to music!

--
Gazjam