Just a wee quick question about settings?
Trying to get MP3 to be decoded on teh server rather than the Touch if
possible.

My Advanced/File types/ settings are as follows..

**************************************
My Advanced/File Settings/FLAC reads:

Flac: Native
MP3: Flac/Lame
PCM: Flac

My Advanced/File Settings/MP3 reads:

MP3: Disabled
**************************************

Now,
I set MP3: Disabled as I had assumed adding lame.exe in the SB install
folder and adding a custom config would tell squeezecentre to use Lame
to decode MP3 files...

BUT, when setting MP3: Disabled (in the MP3 NOT Flac section) my Touch
says "cannot play file type"???

If I set MP3: Native (rather than disabled) it would probably work, but
wouldnt it mean MP3 decoded on teh TOuch natively rather than using Lame
on the server?

*Lame installed in
<SbS-installation-directory>\server\Bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

*custom-convert.conf insalled in
<SbS-installation-directory>\server\

--
Gazjam