I have two systems...one for music, the other for
video/movies--necessary due to home layout and personal preferences.

For TV/movies.....

I have our cable TV (hi-def), blu-ray, a Duet, and CD player all
running through an HT receiver---a Pioneer VSX 919 AH-K (which has 3
HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outs) that drives a set of small but mighty 5.1
Energy Take Classic speakers (and a sub-woofer) as well as passing the
ctv and blu-ray video to a hi-def LCD TV.  The Pioneer seems to be more
than up to all this and I've been quite pleased with the whole setup.
I'm about to add the Logitech Revue to all this...whenever it's
shipped.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V 5, SBC running 7.5.1 r9009.  Controller and Touch
configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.1 r30836  on Windows 7 64 bit/ HP Pavillion
w/Intel i7 processor

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.