I'm not sure what to do.

I currently have a cheap audio system consisting of a couple of
turntables, a multi-disc CD player, a SB Touch, and an audio amp that
feeds a couple of Definitive Technology floor standing towers that
sound spectacular.  Each one has a built-in 400 watt subwoofer.

In the same room I have a HDTV which is not hooked to any external
amplification or speakers.

I want to upgrade my sound system, and I am inclined to pull together
an AV theater for the HDTV.

What are some recommendations with a price range of under $2000 to pull
all this equipment together?  I would like to keep the DT speakers as
part of the system if possible.

Thanks.

--
jimzak

http://zzzone.net
http://have-a-nice-day.org
http://www.last.fm/user/zzzoneDOTnet
http://somethingsomethingsomething.net

'Library' (http://zzzone.net/photo/2009/music1.jpg)
Ripper: dBpoweramp
Router: Lynksys WRT54GL
Server: SBS 7.5.1 - Atom-based nettop - Win XP SP3
Player: 2 Booms, 1 Radio, 1 Touch with Controller
Control: 1 extra controller, 1 iPod Touch w/iPeng, 1 iPad w/iPeng &
SqueezePad
Files: 80,000+ FLAC/MP3 files - 2TB external HD x 2