ralphpnj;587325 Wrote:
> I can't comment on the Boom headphone out however I do have one question
> for you:
>
> Don't you find that doing moderate to heavy exercise while wearing
> headphones or iems to be rather uncomfortable?
>
> Assuming that you already own a Boom, why not just give the headphone
> out a listen?

Obviously if I already had a Boom, I would just listen.  I do not own
one.

Actually I find that the right music makes it much easier to cycle hard
while indoors.  I used to watch TV but found I ended up just piddling
along instead of really pushing.  Also, I find the noise from bike
trainers to be very annoying, so I want IEMs that seal out most of that
noise (and the music covers up the rest).

--
ncarver