As this thread is about improved SB power supplies I thought this might
be of interest to some...I've also added a new thread on the Duet forum
so sorry for the duplication :)

This will only be of use to receiver users in the UK...

Maplins have got a deal on till this coming Tuesday, a 20W regulated
linear variable voltage PSU for £12, will do 9V (no 5V unfortunately so
that rules out the Touch and SB3 unfortunately) as required for the
receiver;

http://www.maplin.co.uk/ac-dc-multi-...r-supply-32754

Just fitted mine with very pleasing results, a cleaner more detailed
sound!!!

I'm using one as a feed to my main DAC, and another as DAC itself, both
systems show improvements...

--
WAD62

Cheers Will