soundcheck;613694 Wrote:
> As I said. I've studied the whole subject for quite some time.
> I found quiet some  areas for improvement. I also developped and
> applied modifications with pretty good results.
>
> I obviously havn't made those modifications available to the public.

If you do will you explain what you're done and why to those of us that
like to understand our system? I miss this information for the Toolbox
v2. Sure I can read through your scripts and do more or less qualified
guesswork as with any reverse engineering. But if possible it's nice to
know why the designer ended up with a given solution. In some cases it
even triggers new thoughts and even better solutions.

--
zzzap