Kuja;614071 Wrote:
> BUT...!!!
> When I did put a SD card with the same music in the Touch, I was very
> surprised!
>
> The sound became much closer to the real sound of Naim DAC.
> Something I could live with. :)
>
> In this scenario all the mods are still present, but the internal Tiny
> SBS is running and FLAC decoding is done inside the Touch.
>
> This is supposed to be the bad thing, but the sound is better and it is
> very close to the "real" sound of the DAC.

Did you ever play pure WAV files from the internal SD card thus
negating the need for the local processor to decode FLAC in the SBT?
Then you have a similar situation here based on the USB WAV files +
Naim DAC combo but running pure WAV files from the internal SD card of
the SBT instead.

--
stop-spinning