adamdea;621696 Wrote:
> Is the timing issue due to the way TC/IP streams are transmitted, or is
> it about getting the start command sent to the 2 boxes?
> I can see that any difference has to be less than the sort of timing
> issues you are seeking to correct for in the first place.

It is related to keeping them in sync with micro second resolution over
time. TCP/IP is part of the issue since it basically is not time
oriented but order oriented. When you only have one stream, playing
from a buffer solves that problem but with two or more streams to
multiple devices are involved, you need to keep all these devices sync.
If you can keep them in sync over time, you have also solved the start.

--
johann