err help
Having fiddled with inguz as eq for some time I am now taking the
plunge. I have purchased an m-audio mobile pre external soundcardand a
dbx driverack measuring mic. I have installed the mobile pre on a
laptop. I ahve downloaded the trial version of inguz 2.0. I am trying
to work out what the best way is to output the test file to my audio
system- analog out from the mobile pre to my pre amp. But then it
occurs to me that it would be better if it went into my dac too. I have
no spdif out then and the dac has no usb in. If I install sbs on the
laptop could I tell audiolens to output the test file via sbs?
Or should i just calm down and use the analog out?
also I have 2 speakers and a sub connected to the speaker outs. This
sub is common to both speakers and cuts in at 43 hz. is it ok to use
audiolense 2.0 or should i be using 4.1 I know that supports the use of
subs- but is that only on the basis of there been a separate line out
channel?

--
adamdea