Phil Leigh;630358 Wrote:
> Dave - AudioLense 2.0 is fine for you (and me!) for the subwoofer.
>
> You don't need to have the DAC in the test file playback chain. Most
> DAC's are reasonably flat (within 0.5dB anyway)  and what are you are
> trying to fix with DRC is the interaction of the speakers and the room,
> not the frequency response of the DAC.

Thanks Phil. I have made 2 schoolboy errors - I have got a mic lead
which is too short and I can't seem to work out how to plug anything
into the line outs of the mobile pre- they aren't normal RCA sockets.
This perhaps should be obviously. I therefore found that I couldn't
connect it up anyway.
I notice you have audiolense 3.3- which I assume is the ancestor of
4.1. I was wondering whether to get the xo version which has minimum
phase instead of linear. Mind you less choice may be better for me.

--
adamdea