Phil Leigh;630381 Wrote:
> XO has Group Delay. I will get that when I have sufficient funds!
> I'll check which exact version of AL I have later today.
> I'll take a look at the Mobile Pre and see if I can advise...
>
> Ps sorry for calling you Dave! :-(

No worries. The line outs just look like a hole in the case of maybe
1cm (probably a bit less) diameter- when i peer inside all i can see is
black (possibly a spring clip  somewhere).
I have a feeling that the AL terminology is confusing and that what
they call 2.0 is the 2.0 (ie limited functionality) version of the 4.1
release

--
adamdea