Hi Klaus:

Have been using your Toolbox 2.0 for months with my main system
(digital output enabled into a Cambridge Audio 840C DAC) with excellent
results.

Having recently acquired a second SB Touch (for the bedroom), I tried
the Toolbox with the analog output enabled into my headphones amp.

I'm happy to report that the improvement over the unmodded Touch was
even more evident with the Touch's internal DAC than with the CA 840C
DAC. Although the Touch's own DAC is not bad at all when unmodded, it
took on startling clarity and refinement after I applied your mods.

Thanks again for all your work!

Guido F.

--
guidof

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge -> Conrad Johnson
Motif preamp
Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player; Squeezebox Touch (digital out) ->
Cambridge Azur 840C DAC -> Adcom GFP-750 preamp -> Music Reference
RM-200 Mk II amp -> Martin Logan SL3 speakers
DSpeaker Antimode 8033 equalizer -> REL T1 Subwoofer
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out) -> Little Dot Mk III amp -> AKG K701
headphones