garym;636015 Wrote:
> I assume you mean WIFI versus ethernet (wired) connection. What do you
> mean that WIFI "sounds superior". Does the wired connection not work.
> Unless something is very broken in your system, the only difference
> between wired and wifi is that wifi can suffer from interference or
> weak signal (and wired won't suffer from these problems). So something
> is weird..... What exact problem is the wired connection exhibiting?

Sorry, I meant WIFI vs ethernet. In my system they don't sound the same
- connection via ethernet sounds more "forward" and has a tighter
soundstage, which in my opinion makes it inferior to WIFI. Tried
different etherent cables so it's not a cable issue imho. Puzzled with
this because everyone else reports ethernet superiority :/

--
FunkyMonkey