I got on the phone with Logitech and after talking about everything
we've talked about and re-doing some resets they concluded that the
transporter's 9000 port is not working and therefore cannot stream
music.  I debated returning it to Amazon and re-purchasing it but
decided to send it to Logietch for an exchange.  I took a picture of
the receipt, attached it to the email and sent it to them.  I am  now
awaiting an email with a return package label to be printed out and
attached to the box.

I thought you might be interested what the final conclusion of this
mess is lol.

Thanks Again!

Art

--