What directory should I be ripping into for the Transporter to find it.
I honestly just put it in the E drive.  I did this Sunday after a
birthday party late/tired and a few glasses of wine so my heart wasnt
totally into it and I had my two sons also giving input.  It was my
first time I had this last weekend to attempt this.

My son has his file in Zune and the Transporter finds it effortlessly.
Is there any ways for me to distinguish the ones I am going to rip from
his on Zune?  The music on the Zune file is all mp3 and I will be
ripping FLAC and it would be nice to be able to pick the higher quality
music when i want to listen to it.

P.S. I think it's Zune

--
artintampa