TiredLegs;671778 Wrote:
> Back in the 1960s, when most radio stations had an actual DJ in the
> studio who manually queued up 45 rpms, lots of records were
> specifically mastered for AM radio heard through crappy car speakers.
> Engineers would put such gear into their mastering studios, to hear the
> music the way many listeners would hear it.

Yup...

One really appalling thing I found with the Vlado interview was that he
alludes to the CD version being the *best* sounding version of "I'm With
You".

Guess what, that DR4 measurement WAS the CD version!  The iTunes
version then must be like DR2 :-) and sounds like white noise! LOL

--
Archimago