magiccarpetride;613593 Wrote:
> For the purposes of this thread, let's mostly try to focus on the worst
> sounding recording, even if the recorded music is brilliant. I realize
> that it's much harder to top "Mr. Gone" and find an album that is
> equally atrocious in both areas.
I had this album on vinyl, and my hobby is digitising vinyl. But I
didn't bother to needle drop this and just sold the LP. So it must have
been really bad. I do seem to recall there was a Jaco track on it called
"Punk Jazz" (or something like that) which bopped along fairly nicely,
though.

But I think I can top Mr. Gone (as far as bad music is concerned).
There was a Canadian prog rock band called FM, and their first two
albums ("Black Noise" and "Headroom") are pretty damn good. I saw
another CD of theirs called "Tonight" going cheap, so I bought it.
Worst. Purchase. Ever.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A