Dear Klaus,

I've been using the TT2.0 and loved it. Switched to TT3.0 and liked the
change at first, but found it to be not as enjoyable a tweak as the
previous.

After reading his remark, it was easy for me to agree with SBGK hopes
for "the sound of TT2.0" and "the fidelity of TT3.0": while I was able
to "pump up the volume" to levels that would have been unbearable
without fatigue, at any of the usual listening levels the sound
experience felt kind of thin and flat... too "digital" for me.

I went back to TT2.0 + the basic (first batch of) dynobot's priority
changes. I'm now very excited to know that the new year might bring the
TT4.0 to us.

I use only the analog output, and while sometimes it seems to me as if
most of the efforts are meant to improve the use of the Touch with an
external DAC, I'm very grateful that in TT3.0 there was still a menu
option for analog output.

What I'm now looking forward to know is if the new toolbox will still
allow those of us who don't use the digital output to make the most of
the Touch mods presented in the next toolbox version. If so, please let
us know in advance if there's any particular toolbox optimization for us
to check consider.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

--
Solrac