SBGK;679395 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a present for you.

Thank you very much SBGK!

I hope that your work would be shown as one of the "profiles" or
options Klaus said TT4.0 would have built-in.

I will wait until the next release to stay out of trouble. I dare not
fiddle much with the code, as it is a mystery to me... perhaps if you
bother to make a synopsis or tutorial, I would feel more confident in
pasting the mods where they should go.

So far TT2.0 + dynobot's real time clock and audio threads boosting are
good for me until TT4.0

BTW, I understand that your mods are supposed to be used with TT3.0,
but since I updated to the 7.7.1 May I ask which software version are
you using?

Thanks!

--
Solrac