Solrac;679591 Wrote:
> Thank you very, very much!
>
> I'm on it, installing TT3.0 again.
>
> When done, I gather I should copy SBGK's page 62 mods and paste them
> where?

If you're using WinSCP, login to the Touch (I'm going to assume you
know how to do this).  Once logged in, you'll need to go up one
directory in the right pane by clicking on the folder icon up at the
top of the right pane that reads "parent directory" .  Then double
click on the "usr" file folder.  Then double click on the "bin" file
folder.  This can take 4 or 5 seconds, so be patient.  Then, double
click on the "TT" folder.  Once you've got the TT folder open and can
see the contents, scroll down to the section that starts with:

#change process priorities

I would copy/paste into a Word document or the like that whole section
that ends at the } symbol. It ends just before:

##the final daemon killer - to be done after every reboot

Once you've copied and saved that, you can delete that same section and
copy/paste its replacement with what on SBGK's page 62 post.

Hopefully, I've got this right.....if not anybody can feel free to
correct me...  Good luck!

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.1 r33751 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.1 r9558.  Duet: FW 7.7.1 r9557.