i am using 3200 buffer, ethernet, all TT 3.0 options enabled. sounds
open and detailed on my system.

i upgraded the software on server and device to 7.7.1. i notice that
when playing a song from an album in the right pane the left pane now
doesn't change, it used to display song info which was a pain. don't
know if there are any sonic differences as a result of the upgrade.

you can use chrt -f -p 76 ??? from the console to trial the
PRIOLOADAVG=50 to PRIOLOADAVG=97 settings. if you don't understand this
then just use the settings as listed and enjoy the music

just to remind people, I am not doing this as an ego trip, I am just
trying to get the best sound for me and sharing the info ( i have a
revealing and dynamic system, but even people with average systems
should benefit as the sound is the normal SBT, but with cleaner more
detailed sound). Klaus preferred this to be done via the forum. I now
have a sound I like and cannot fault really, I would expect to have to
spend a lot of money to get a better sound, I shall live with this for
now until the digital streaming technology matures.

--
SBGK