magiccarpetride;681772 Wrote:

> With 20,000, Glen Cornick's bass is amazingly, incredibly articulate,
> to the point that I can almost physically see where is his right hand
> positioned on the neck (I play bass guitar).
>
> With 20,000, this track flies by bringing nothing but sheer enjoyment.
>
> Still, I must say that these differences are surprisingly subtle.

I have also noticed the articulation in the bass with Logitech defaults
and buffer 20000.
I cannot say that I have lost any in the bass, just got more
drive/punch and a bass that's more integrated in the music.

For me, this is also the best setting yet regarding upper midrange
harshness and the treble is smooth and at the same time balanced.

--
NoRoDa