magiccarpetride;685087 Wrote:
> Tally up the results at the end of the test, and enjoy a good laugh!
Um.

In a double blind test you hear the original source and then (on a
random basis) either the same source again or the system under test.
Much like in medicine there is a 'control group' (getting placebo) and
'experimental group' (getting the real medicine).

So you cannot influence people into saying "I always hear a change".
If they really hear a possible change correctly, then their answers
match the (random) swapping of the sources.

If there is no audible change then on a random basis they will of
course still think there is a change.
But the pattern of answers that can be analysed by statistic means will
be pretty different to the first one.

Your example looks like you never cared how double blind tests are done
and why we can deduct answers even though human ears are fallible.

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)