magiccarpetride;685299 Wrote:
> I think the keyword is 'flashy, nicely packaged'. If that matters to me,
> why would that fact tie you up in a knot? What's it to you that I'm okay
> with spending 20 times more than you've spend on SBT? It's my business,
> nothing to see here people, move on.

I beg to differ. If it was clearly stated by the manufacturers that all
one was getting for one's money was a device which was sonically
equivalent to a $300 SB Touch but which was flashy and nicely packaged
then I would not have a problem. But this is not what these
manufactures claim or state. What these manufactures clearly state is
that all that extra money somehow improves how their devices sound and
that their devices are therefore able to produce sound which is much
better than the sound produced by the $300 Squeezebox Touch. I would
like to know whether or not these claims are true.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch