magiccarpetride;685327 Wrote:
> Welcome to the real world. Manufacturers claim all kinds of outlandish
> things, and most of these things cannot ever be proven to work.
>
> I've tried whitening my teeth following the manufacturer's claims.
> Guess what -- didn't work for me. I once injured my lower back and then
> naively fell for the advertised product that was supposed to heal me in
> a cinch. Again, didn't make any difference, as I've continued being in
> constant pain, until nature took its course and healed all by itself.
> That was a complete waste of money (and the joke definitely is on me).
>
> So you see, we live in the age of a constant sales pitch, people
> over-promise all kinds of things. If you're gullible, next thing you'll
> do is buy an iPhone because you fell for the sales pitch that somehow
> your life will instantly get better once you stick that shitty piece of
> plastic in your pocket.
>
> At the end of the day, we live in a snake oil salesmen country, get
> used to it, and please stop complaining.

If you want to whiten your teeth, just use brown bottle hydrogen
peroxide for a minute and a half each morning. Don't swallow. If you
aren't happy with a cold water rinse, use a dash of mouthwash.

H2O2 seems very effective on dental plaque as well.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless