SBGK;686558 Wrote:
> I don't understand the buffer memory thing, when I make a change I
> restart the song, I can observe the network traffic sending an initial
> burst of data and then a steady stream, so the buffer has been
> refreshed. I don't make a change and then hear an immediate difference
> unless I restart the song, don't know if that covers your concern
> above.
>
> look at this thread from the Linn forum, there is more going on with
> ethernet data transfer than people realise.
>
> http://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/showthread.php?tid=14490There is no reason
> for people to get so heated about a difference in opinions.Really? Have you
> ever considered it is because you present your opinion
as fact when they are a direct contradiction of established fact. Your
opinions and observations are not supported by the facts, you observe
differences because in your own mind you're convinced they must make a
difference. Then, despite overwhelming fact based observations of the
contrary you turn around and tell intelligent, educated people, some of
whom are schooled in the very topics you spew on, that they're all wrong
because their thinking is bedded in science whilst yours is bedded in
ignorance of the facts.

--
kakklank