m1abrams;686856 Wrote:
> I am curious if his network is gigabit or not?  If he is connected
> through a gigabit switch to the touch I wonder if he worries about the
> switch buffer and throttling that will happen since the touch is only a
> 100mbit device.

not gigabit, 10/100 full duplex.

shall give the various suggestions a test and let you know. As other
people have noted having the wireless running in the Touch affects the
sound which is why I prefer ethernet, but shall try the wireless bridge
again.

re 'The touch is only a 100 mbit device' the network chart shows it is
only running at 12% capacity at initial start of the song and then runs
at a lot less than that so looks like there are no capacity issues.

--
SBGK