Phil Leigh;686878 Wrote:

> So whatever people claim to be hearing, it has nothing to do with "the
> bits"

Phil.

You're "again" wrong. And you never seem to understand.

A bit got a logical value AND a physical shape. (It's been even
mentioned earlier in this thread)

For you as an IT person the logical value is obvisously the only thing
you're interested in. That also explains your overall and "buffer"
logic.

For me as an audio+it person I'm interested in the logical value AND
the physical shape and conditions.
I can tell you that'll give you a much wider perspective.

Anyhow. I give it up on you. You doesn't seem to be able to cross your
pretty narrow IT universe.

Enjoy.

P.S: 1. I consider the "plug the cable" test nonsense.
2. Since we discovered the server impact more than a year ago,
we've
been running one server wireless.
Guess what. The server optimzation still made a difference.
Again. All stuff that I post has been verified on several
systems
before I post it.

--
soundcheck