goldstarst...@gmail.com;689712 Wrote:
> There are not many so I want to give a thumbs up to two new ones;
>
> A private site - http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/
>
> And shock horror a Stereophile site but I think the Tyll the author is
> an objectivist judging by his articles - this site is mainly headphone
> oriented;
> http://www.innerfidelity.com/

Cool
NwAvGuy did a fine job on

http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/nuforce-udac-2-drama.html

That exemplifies what design by ear really does :) so no NuForce for me
ever, this is the kind of information we really need.

I think we are moving backwards to performance levels not seen since
the 60's in some products yuk.
I think the voodoo tweak hifi brands have come to a very cynical
conclusion on what .
"Every low-distortion flat frequency response low noise electronic
signal path sounds like every other"
means for them, electronic do sound different and this is not good news
for us :-(

So good performance is abandoned for what ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )