Mnyb;690993 Wrote:
> Ok what was the statistic for your test ?
>
> How many trails per person and was what their result.
I described the procedure further up in this thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=688560#post688560
The five of us "played" four rounds of ten tests, with a different
operator for each round. This amounts to 160 single tests, which
resulted in 153 correct answers (no one erred more than once in each
round). Before passing the test we agreed that the balance of correct
answers must be at least 9:1.
To run the tests a friend brought his unmodded Touch and a DAC with two
coaxial inputs (because my amp only has one digital coax-input). That
way we did not need to rewire after every test and the op could simply
switch the buttons.

--
Soundman