Phil Leigh;691070 Wrote:
> I tend to agree with the hairsplitting - pretty unlikely that one Touch
> was "faulty". However, what cannot be so easily discounted is the
> effect of having two devices connected to the DAC via a coax (ie
> galvanic) connection at the same time. Which DAC did you use for the
> test?
It was the Cambridge Audio DacMagic. Sied-note: It costs almost as much
as my Onkyo A-5VL, but imo doesn't sound significantly better when
connected to my amp than the internal DAC of the A-5VL... if it sounds
better at all... But we did not blindtest this, so it's maybe only my
opinion.

--
Soundman