I have just purchased a SB touch and have been looking around these
forums getting very confused about all of the many abbreviations and
options.
My question is simple;
1. I have a SB touch and a brand new set of Tannoy floor standing
speakers. What is the best way of connecting one to the other, in terms
of quality of sound. My only source is going to be the SB and im going
to stream all of my music via Spotify.
Obviously im going to need an amp. Does this need to be an intergrated
amp or can it just be a power amp as im only using the SB.
Is it best to have an external dac (do you have any dac recommendations
under £600) and if so, do i have do disable an option in the SB if I use
one.
What is the best way of connection between the SB to the amp? Simply
via phono cables or should I use a coaxial input if the amp has one and
likewise with the dac?
All comments are much appreciated. And if you could keep the
abbreviations to a minimum that would be great as im a super newb.
Many thanks

--
jaimeclifton