chill;693843 Wrote:
> Paul - the problem with this is PRECISELY the same as the problem with
> those daft TAS claims.  If a file ripped on a PC with a lousy power
> supply is bit-for-bit identical with one ripped from a PC with a better
> power supply, then the power supply made no difference.  Just as the
> ripper makes no difference.  It's as simple as that - there really is
> nothing but the bits in a rip.
>
> Do you not see that?  How can you give this a moment's credence?  I'm
> afraid this doesn't help your case regarding your claims about USB
> cables.

Whoa - who said I was making a case? I said quite simply that I wasn't
ready to dismiss it as swamp gas, because there is a possibility that
something is going on I don't understand. I did not make a conclusion
as to what that might be.

Take two jumps back and enjoy some nice music. :)

-Paul

--
paul.raulerson