paul.raulerson;693887 Wrote:
> Whooo boy. Are you guys really going around the world to get next door.
>

> It's really pretty simple - there is no club initiation to enjoy home
> audio as a hobby. No certification exams, nor any oversight agency
> checking credentials.

That's fine. In that case, there should be no reason whatsoever for
someone to post the results of his own allegedly blind tests, claiming
to have discovered some audible property of, say, USB cables. It's all
about just enjoying audio, right?

On the one hand, you are here with something to prove regarding the
alleged audibility of USB cables, but on the other, you claim that
there is nothing to prove. Either way is fine with me, but you can't
have it both ways.

--
andy_c