TheOctavist;695775 Wrote:
> Darren.
>
> http://www.digido.com/subwoofers.html

TheOctavist,
I couldn't download the test CD so I generated my own pink noise from
Audacity. Using that, I found the pitch sliding effect much more subtle
than I anticipated but it sounds like my crossover point and gain is
about right. (The crossover point anyway should be right since ATC
provide specific guidance.)

Also, it was nice to have it confirmed that my ultimate sub location
was a good choice.

I don't know which version of Spanish Harlem was on the CD. With the
Ben E. King / Drifters versions, speakers alone and speakers with sub
passed the test to my ears' satisfaction! However, Aretha Franklin's
sounded a bit weird.

Many thanks, Darren

--
darrenyeats