Triode wrote:
> For SPDIF output, TXRX device? (Yes I agree for usb, but as per post 54
> I don't believe it will for spdif)

hmm, misread your post, you are saying it does affect the buffer size
for usb and not for spdif. I noticed the effect on spdif long before I
tried EDO, so think there is definately an audible effect via spdif. In
fact it is much more pronounced than using EDO. Think it is also having
an effect because some people couldn't run with these large buffer sizes
eg if they were decoding on the Touch they would get lock ups whereas if
they dropped down to 30000000 they didn't have any issues.

if it is set to more than 999999999 then it gets set to -1, so that is
why that value was chosen.