found out how to change the priorities

change the following file
/usr/share/jive/applets/EnhancedDigitalOutput/EnhancedDigitalOutputMeta.lua

eg I have changed 59 to 95 to match my priority requirements for irq 37

                -- if spdif or usb output increase priority of relavent irq task
                if settings.playbackDevice == "TXRX" then
                        os.execute("chrt -f -p 59 `pidof 'IRQ-47'`")
                elseif settings.playbackDevice != "default" then
                        os.execute("chrt -f -p 95 `pidof 'IRQ-37'`")

Triode, I have just confirmed to myself that 0.6 sounds different to
0.7, listening to hells bells on ac/dc back in black album the first
notes from the lead guitar are particularly piercing with 0.7 and sound
totally different with 0.6 - more mellow with greater depth.

Look at the evidence, there are multiple different people saying they
prefer 0.6 to 0.7, I don't think they are trying to create mischief, I
certainly wasn't looking for a difference when I first tried 0.7, yet
immediately I found it was a poorer sound to that of 0.6, I haven't been
able to live with 0.7 for longer than 5 mins. I think people are
genuinely trying to help and I can appreciate that it must be
frustrating that such an innocuous change seems to have made a
difference sonically.