jh901 wrote:
> The fatigue I refer to is "digital fatigue".  Only the absence can be
> appreciated, so unless members actually listen to the units discussed
> here, then ignorance will indeed be bliss.  A true shame, but I hope we
> have a silent majority here.
My spending priorities consign me to the blissfully ignorant and I have
no problem with that, but I have to call BS on the term "digital
fatigue" because it is meaningless. Maybe the recording is bad or the DA
conversion is bad or the speakers are bad or the room is bad or as
bhaagensen notes it's just too f'ing loud for too long. But unless
you're talking about tired fingers, it isn't "digital fatigue."