ralphpnj wrote:

> By the way, I do believe that some of editors and writers in these
> magazines do understand digital technology but telling the truth to
> their readers would upset their advertisers so they LIE.

A bold, unsubstantiated claim.  Those covering the hi-end from all over
the globe, large publications down to the small online zines, must be
working together to rig the reviews.  Oddly, it is pretty rare when when
informed consumers of hi-end gear rat out a clear case of pure BS.  I
doubt there is a single hi-end component released by a major hi-end name
in the last decade which received uniform accolades and praise which the
consumers found to be absolute BS.  Additionally, if the editors and
writers lie, then you must be bashing the dedicated engineers.  Ya know,
the guys who grew up tinkering with audio as a passion.  Like, the very
same dedicated professionals who work for dCS, Playback Designs, Cary
and others.  I don't know what else to say on the matter.